Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

i had bought 15 lots 21300 ce at 42 rs. and for some idiotic reason exited it at 65. i'm still regretting that decision
Thats the only problem with options.. you never know how much it will go .. or how much more it can go ..
.. and taking risk on expiry day is suicidal.. so better to stick with Rs 65.. for this time.. at least it is good enough :)

Raj232

Sometimes Open interest is very confusing. Until 2.45 PM there were huge OI for 10700 CE. I thought it will not go beyond 10700. So I could not make money on CE. :( ;)
Open interest is sometimes a god indicator, but off late the NSE website is not working correctly.

It shows :
1594893141064.png
Higher than 19600 strike, it does not display..

i had bought 15 lots 21300 ce at 42 rs. and for some idiotic reason exited it at 65. i'm still regretting that decision
CE is real test of patience..

Tripe buttocks in nifty today...just because I bought calls..exited at third bottom..:mad:

kharikumaar

Thats the only problem with options.. you never know how much it will go .. or how much more it can go ..
.. and taking risk on expiry day is suicidal.. so better to stick with Rs 65.. for this time.. at least it is good enough :)
80-85% of the time i lose money on expiry days. this is one of the rare days which has compensated for that :D

Raj232

jackpot :facepalm: ..i was under wrong impression that i was doing some kind of analysis on market.
Analysis is what everybody does.. but very few are making money .. especially in options.. :)
Most brokerage houses have reported surge in account opening after the lockdown... all trying to make money on the stock market..
.. but really no one knows how many gainers and losers..
I prefer to call it betting and jackpot :)