Day Trading Stocks & Futures

There are no buyers in Indian market currently.. its just falling like a pack of cards...
It's fallen about 60 points... That's routine. When it goes up 60 points, no one says there are no sellers and the markets are going up like a rocket. Movement is movement. These emotions kick in when positions are involved. I am not implying that you were long, just trying to put across a point that this is how traders think. Most remain in this pattern till they drain a few accounts and eventually give up.
Traders need to condition themselves to look at movement just as movement.

Raj232

It's fallen about 60 points... That's routine. When it goes up 60 points, no one says there are no sellers and the markets are going up like a rocket. Movement is movement. These emotions kick in when positions are involved. I am not implying that you were long, just trying to put across a point that this is how traders think. Most remain in this pattern till they drain a few accounts and eventually give up.
Traders need to condition themselves to look at movement just as movement.
One can go long Intraday above 22222 level on BankNifty Futures (which is actually a stop loss level) ... till then it is a short position.
The trick is .. it will show 1 or 2 green candles and then large red candles.. !!!

Last edited:

Raj232

One can go long Intraday above 22222 level on BankNifty Futures (which is actually a stop loss level) ... till then it is a short position.
The trick is .. it will show 1 or 2 green candles and then large red candles.. !!!
Remember .. we are now down 600 points from the high on BankNifty Fut. ...
Cannot say there will be a V shape recovery intraday.. usually it remains flat and falls during the second half...

I was not talking about longs or shorts or levels. Just an observation on the way you had termed a 60 point movement .
I don't even trade banknifty.:)
Though your analysis was right :)