Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

I lived in Europe for a while. A few years of my life were spent there. Everybody is proud of their mother tongue and pronounce it so well. I have a super command over the language. My IELTS scores are a perfect 9 upon 9 on each bands and I have been known for my proficiency of the language- oral and written and am quite proud of that.

This happened a few yrs ago- I enter a Coffee Day once and start to speak to the guy behind the counter in Telugu my mother tongue to place orders. Immediately this started a string of stares at me as if I am some kind of a village bumpkin and all and there was a perceptible difference in the service delivered to me as well. This has to sum it up for you! The kind of importance we place on our vernacular languages! Sad but a very frustrating reality. We still feel that communicating in English elevates social status.

The worst offenders are the air hostesses who are no more than glorified kaam wali bais and who speak with the most frustratingly irritating drawl!
true, i was also abroad for quite sometime and know many instances where indians behave like non-indians. i cant tolerate such behaviour. i have walked out of meetings / seminars where they try to talk in a put-on accent.

a couple of years back there was an instance where a child in one of these high end schools in kerala was severely punished for saying Aiyyo when he fell down instead of Ouch. this has cause some media attention. the trouble is the parents too want an upbringing like this and do not have complaints. sad.

anyone facing issue in nest ...in marketwatch scripts price display is delayed and keeps refreshing even if net is disconnected..
is there any setting that can solve this issue...

sridhga

https://indianexpress.com/article/e...galwan-faceoff-ladakh-asia-rajamohan-6482851/

This article says why it is important for India to come out successfully from the border crisis. I believe this confrontation will have ramifications beyond military skirmish. It would redefine the future economic scenario for India and hence this confrontation is multifaceted. I think it is not just that we need to work on import alternatives, but to make those products in India and fight with China in export markets.

Last edited:
true, i was also abroad for quite sometime and know many instances where indians behave like non-indians. i cant tolerate such behaviour. i have walked out of meetings / seminars where they try to talk in a put-on accent.

a couple of years back there was an instance where a child in one of these high end schools in kerala was severely punished for saying Aiyyo when he fell down instead of Ouch. this has cause some media attention. the trouble is the parents too want an upbringing like this and do not have complaints. sad.
might touch NF 10200 ..let's see...

missed my short for 2 rs

kharikumaar

might touch NF 10200 ..let's see...

missed my short for 2 rs
that's another trouble if its limit orders. i have lost trades for 5 / 10 ps etc. so though i generally still place limit orders, nowadays if i feel my analysis is ok, i take a small position at market price so i will not feel bad if i miss the other limit order .