Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Pura to padha karo kam se kam :(
Pehle post main hi link diya hotha! :(

wrote that to your 1st post of the 2. Didn't see you mentioned the source on your 2nd post of the same.

Babu logo ke sath kaam karke aap bhi unke jaise ho gaye ho :p
doesn't matter how I've worked with or not worked with, minimum courtesy to the original writer that you gave them due credit.

I don't have a crystal ball to gaze into & predict that you'd post a 2nd one in continuation to the 1st one :cooll::cooll::cooll:

Btw, for someone who has joined just yesterday @ 12.02 PM, you do know an awful lot about me!! :eekk::eekk::nailbiting::nailbiting:

vikas21311

Kumbh ke mele mein bichhada hua bhai
doesn't matter how I've worked with or not worked with, minimum courtesy to the original writer that you gave them due credit.

I don't have a crystal ball to gaze into & predict that you'd post a 2nd one in continuation to the 1st one :cooll::cooll::cooll:

Btw, for someone who has joined just yesterday @ 12.02 PM, you do know an awful lot about me!! :eekk::eekk::nailbiting::nailbiting:
:p:p:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

TraderRavi

low risk profile

vikas babu cloned himself and product is this one.
Ye idea unko dholing karte samay aaya :p

:D