Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

S/L hit at 6110. So again 20 points hole in the pocket today.After trade taken have to go to the office in hurry, so couldn't update, even I was not able to see market glimps whole day.
I think you missed the real fun today.

kiran_thiru

i think the cpi outcome is already factored in today's session and therefore markets may go up tomorrow
boarders bhai. what about your trades? why your thread was not update

mixed reaction, market should digest it. but its will definitely not go up.

but the thing is retail inflation is at disastrous level. middle class have to pay for this.

I can clearly see india loosing battle with the china in economic war. they are 8x stronger now then us economically.

add: one more thing i would like to add here, currency traders can make some killing here as it is clear that RBI is buying dollar to build up its Forex reserve
that is why we are seeing rupee depreciating against dollar. my guess is that they want to use this bazooka against FDI outflow.
The things were not good 10 days back as well but still market tested high of 6300+. News are seen in context of market moves & market works from technical triggers.

DIVYEDIX

Friends, I am working on an idea of making & saving money if we all full time professional traders work as a group together. Please refer the link in my signature & provide your valuable inputs.
In a profitable trade brokerage cost is negligible, some of it is even deductible expense for income tax purpose. What hurts most is the income tax.

Brokerage is painful only in case of loss trade.

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Sept IIP below expectations at 2%, Oct CPI rises to 10.09%

After remaining flat in August, industrial production is showing signs of recovery as the output grew by two per cent in September, mainly on account of better performance by power and mining sectors. Factory output, as measured in terms of Index of Industrial Production (IIP), had contracted by 0.7 per cent in September last year.

The annual consumer price inflation quickened more than expected to 10.09 percent in October from 9.84 percent in September, driven by food prices, government data showed on Tuesday.

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/ec..._988071.html?topnews=1&utm_source=ref_article

TraderRavi

low risk profile

SBI Q2 PAT seen down 27%, asset quality pressure may remain

According to a CNBC-TV18 poll, profit after tax is likely to decline 27 percent year-on-year to Rs 2,675 crore while net interest income (the difference between interest earned and interest expended) may increase 8 percent Y-o-Y to Rs 11,861 crore in three-month period ended September 2013.

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/re...may-remain_987902.html?utm_source=ref_article

TraderRavi

low risk profile

IMO a 60 - 100 point upmove tomorrow afternoon .
kaun kaun si call saste mein mil rahi hai bhai :D:confused: