Day Trading Stocks & Futures

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
question is what happens after europe open ? short covering or pungi bajegi ?
In general: If pre market in the US is in green, even Europe Markets will start in green. If you want to know a bit faster about Europe, you even can go and look at the Russian Market or Norway Market, as those are a bit earlier open compare to the rest in Europe. Here in the link you will find all markets: https://www.investing.com/indices/european-indices

Russian Market this morning as example:
z102.png

About Gold and what kind of pattern this is: Gold has not enough volume and OI to move up at the moment: In the chart you see the April Contract 2020 with Volume and OI.
z100.png

In your market Vix is extreme high even all the rest is in green. So it must be very volatile. Hope some can take the heat and profit from it even we have Friday the 13
z120.png

DP

TraderRavi

low risk profile
As nifty going up , VIX going down and calls premium crashing , jhand game
I bought 10000 CE monthly when nifty was at 9520 at 315 and sold in 5 point loss around 9720 .
As I was out for 40 mins so squared off for a loss
seriously wat a joke !! 200 point upmove wasted for a loss !!
total bakwaas , this game is rigged in favour of writers :banghead::madi:

XRAY27

I bought 10000 CE monthly when nifty was at 9520 at 315 and sold in 5 point loss around 9720 .
Today after freeze,broker removed MIS orders,so completely stopped intra on account of this,not tried index options ..no positions as of now...

checkmate7

As I was out for 40 mins so squared off for a loss
Ravi bhai abhi to bahut kuch dekhna hai...10% down then 15% recovery aage kya hoga :p