Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TraderRavi

low risk profile
The price is absolutely insane. Broadband service of regional operators are mostly distributed by Local Cable Operators (LCOs). Here in Kolkata, alliance broadband is a very popular ISP, providing 60mbps unlimited at 590 INR per month including GST. The connection is pretty stable, except that it goes down 2-3 times a day for few mins. What I observed is that, the reliability of the network mostly depends upon how the LCO is maintaining the line rather than the ISP.
Your Alliance giving 75mbps connection for just 1350 per month and ours 20mbps for 11000 per month.
loot raha hai humko. :madi:

ScreenHunter_1154 Nov. 04 11.40.jpg

KAL.YUG

cable operators VSAT ke through kisi ISP ka broadband receive karke fibre line se distribute karte hain kya ? ya lines ke through receive karte hain?
somebody told me my cable operator have leased lines with power grid , ye power lines ke through bhi broadband aata hai kya ?
It is possible for Broadband over power cable but commercially not viable remember reading they have their drawbacks like loss of data and low speed.
yes bhai , I also feel charges should start from max 700 per month (including GST) but ours is taking double of that. taking advantage of pathetic bsnl and other telecom operators.

BB services in most parts in south India are very cheap starting from around 500-550 including GST with a speed of 50 MB.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
cable operators VSAT ke through kisi ISP ka broadband receive karke fibre line se distribute karte hain kya ? ya lines ke through receive karte hain?
somebody told me my cable operator have leased lines with power grid , ye power lines ke through bhi broadband aata hai kya ?
Yes TR Bhai. Since Powergrid 400 KV lines run across the country.They planned to install FibeOptic cables on top of it.This I was told when I was taking a training for PowerGrid. If you see any High tension pole you will see the top (tip) a cable running.They used to use it for internal communication.Then they planned to lease it for Fiber Optic.
Edit : This plan was being implemented in 2001.

Last edited:

travi

Yes TR Bhai. Since Powergrid 400 KV lines run across the country.They planned to install FibeOptic cables on top of it.This I was told when I was taking a training for PowerGrid. If you see any High tension pole you will see the top (tip) a cable running.They used to use it for internal communication.Then they planned to lease it for Fiber Optic.
joke of the hour: I was googling how to transmit BB on 3 phase power lines :DD
then just plug router in any power outlet, internet shuru