Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

both net not working. Now using mobile 3G sim with USB cable but NEST not opening , login page not coming. why ? can anybody tell ?
have to use crap scalpert web in majbori :banghead:
i have tried with hotspot of mobile data. nest will open,but it is very slow and i used to end up missing trades and covering orders. so if no broadband then no trading for me

KAL.YUG

Airtel shuts down 3G network in Haryana, to upgrade customers to 4G
1 min read . Updated: 11 Oct 2019, 05:07 PM ISTStaff Writer
  • Haryana is the the second telecom circle after Kolkata to see the discontinuation of 3G services by Airtel
  • Airtel will continue to provide 2G services in Haryana to serve the connectivity needs of customers on feature phones
“Customers who are yet to upgrade their 3G handsets/SIMs will continue to get access to voice services. Airtel will continue to provide 2G services in Haryana to serve the connectivity needs of customers on feature phones," the company said.

In August this year, the company had said that will shut down its 3G network across India’s 22 telecom circles by March 2020, and increase its focus on providing 4G services.

https://www.livemint.com

After 1.1/2 - 2 yrs 5G competition

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Airtel shuts down 3G network in Haryana, to upgrade customers to 4G
1 min read . Updated: 11 Oct 2019, 05:07 PM ISTStaff Writer
  • Haryana is the the second telecom circle after Kolkata to see the discontinuation of 3G services by Airtel
  • Airtel will continue to provide 2G services in Haryana to serve the connectivity needs of customers on feature phones
“Customers who are yet to upgrade their 3G handsets/SIMs will continue to get access to voice services. Airtel will continue to provide 2G services in Haryana to serve the connectivity needs of customers on feature phones," the company said.

In August this year, the company had said that will shut down its 3G network across India’s 22 telecom circles by March 2020, and increase its focus on providing 4G services.

https://www.livemint.com

After 1.1/2 - 2 yrs 5G competition
My phone is not 4G compatible. I do get SMS regularly from airtel about upgrading sim to 4g. May be they will shutdown 3G here too. That means only voice calls , no data , correct ?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i have tried with hotspot of mobile data. nest will open,but it is very slow and i used to end up missing trades and covering orders. so if no broadband then no trading for me
With mobile 3G USB cable , net is very good, no interruption and sites are opening very fast , only NEST is not working. This means Airtel 3G service is better than 4G here.