Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TraderRavi

low risk profile
re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Hi Raamakant,

I just wanted to let others know about this thread if they have not come across this thread. My intention is not to show my smartness to others. How it will make me show myself smart by posting a thread that was started ST. I am a learner and what I posted was to help other learners who are at my stage.

Sorry if it has offended you by any means. Thanks for your post.

Take care and happy diwali.
hey Tlahuicole , dont feel hurt , m sure that post was in lighter vein , thats why we were laughing , nobody is rude here, just fun :D

TraderRavi

low risk profile

todays deepawali gift by my broker , STT not deducted :eek:
just sent him mail to deduct STT :lol:

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Today's earnings - Eq : plus 6, margin available Rs. 1211

Edit : Could've been minus 100 - I shorted SBIN :D
cud = ??

waise SBIN ke option bahut bade hain aaj......
2000 CE low 19, high 44.
2100 CE low 8, high 21.

RAAMAKANT

Hey TC, tussi to bura maan gaye yaar.
I was just in Mischievous Mood that time because of my Son around. If I hearted you, I regret.
And dont feel any Pro or Learner difference here. For everybody everyday starts totally blank, without any Precautionary Notes.
When Market starts at the morning, everybody gets same & equal Opportunity.

So just enjoy everything, Specially in this Festival of Joy, Fun, Love & Devotion.
Wishing a Very HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY & WEALTHY DIWALI to You and All The TJ Friends.

Hi Raamakant,
I just wanted to let others know about this thread if they have not come across this thread. My intention is not to show my smartness to others. How it will make me show myself smart by posting a thread that was started ST. I am a learner and what I posted was to help other learners who are at my stage.
Sorry if it has offended you by any means. Thanks for your post.
Take care and happy diwali.

Hi Friends yesterday i am having 15900 qty nifty 6300 put and i have not sold that
today i have checked and surprised that i have to pay 126000 Rs in the form of STT
i am not understanding what to do .

Kindly help me.

Regards
Anil