Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Ok .seriously if u guys (u ,tr,tp)willing to join in dec if I end up in green in nov I will loan initial capital ...:D:D not joking ...
Not possible as I need to build good capital to support these ...:):lol:
Kya yaar.. giving KLPD on month end :mad: :mad:
when you last put money in this a/c and how much ?
I used to put 1000 to keep the capital around 2500. But the last time I put any money was, I think, in August. Now I am trying to not add any money. Trying to do whatever I can with this 1205 :)

stock72

kya yaar.. Giving klpd on month end :mad: :mad:
I used to put 1000 to keep the capital around 2500. But the last time i put any money was, i think, in august. Now i am trying to not add any money. Trying to do whatever i can with this 1205 :)
klpd?????.......

Once you say "seriously, will loan you the initial capital, not joking" then in the next post you say "not possible"... that's KLPD :D

rrrajguru

see u r positional trader , and for positional more capital required so TP, TR cant join you , I cud have joined 6 months before as I have gud capital then, but I lost that in options.
I am trading from 2008, busted my account 4 times. Not disciplined yet. My emotion is my enemy. I have no patience at all. Try to take profit of 20 nifty points immediately. But patiently can hold my loosing position for 50-60 nifty points. So you can understand...........

But this time i have promised that i will never play "OPTIONS". Never.

Struggling to improve other points... ...:):):)

3 months of NF trading :

Month : Net points/Gross points

Aug : +430/(+567)
Sep : -215/(-70)
Oct : -6/(+167)

so around 210 points in profit after 3 months => 70 points per month.
better than my options trading.
great trades by great trader

stock72

Just relax ...simply follow the calls in

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/89837-90-day-challenge-100k-prize-7.html
For this month Nov ..just to practise and keep your emotions trained ...

I am trading from 2008, busted my account 4 times. Not disciplined yet. My emotion is my enemy. I have no patience at all. Try to take profit of 20 nifty points immediately. But patiently can hold my loosing position for 50-60 nifty points. So you can understand...........

boarders

if you do two lot trading and close 1 lot at fixed 20 points and trail stop for remaining, it will make a big difference