Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

With 5000/ 24% / 36% works out to 23 Cr in 20 years

If you are to invest just 5000 every month for 20 years even without increasing anything
if you plan get 3% per month or 36% per year for straight 20 years you accumulate around 10 Cr

But even if you reduce the interest/growth to 18% and keep increasing your SIP by same 18% annually
you should accumulate around 3 Cr

But I think for the time we live in and for a balanced folio 8% is fair assumption to have

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
If someone is investing from their salary, monthly SIP is ok,

For first year with SIP we get approx 55% of the interest we would get, if we load upfront.
However later on the compounding effect is the same, eventually it hardly matters . . .

As they say with a long term investment, time in the market is more important :up:

All this applies more to saving, with trading these kind of excel sheets not really important
one needs to focus on capital preservation and thus focus more on risk management

Can you calculate what will be future value if one were to invest 1.5 lakh as sip divided in 12 installments per year for 20years in PPF

This is one of the reasons I dont trade the Nifty at all. 40 stocks may pull the nifty down but the remaining 10 can fly and everything can turn upside down for a trader in a jiffy when he is not expecting anything.
Humare liye stock hi accha hai.
Riskyman bhaisahab, NF is also a very good instrument for trading like your dear darling TATASTEEL ........;):)

HEM
Nifty is good only when its trending. But my Tatasteel is always in a trend.:)

one should trade those instruments whatever suits him................. me suits both........:)

HEM

So till now how many years you have successfully got net 2/3/5% return monthly constantly on you investment ???
Bro I am still paper trading for 8 months and trying to search all mistakes which I can make with real money I am in the market from 3rd Jan 1991 stated with huge capital of Rs 3000/ from that made two shops one house and taken out many 3000 all from Tukka and blessings of Ram Ji I am not here to boast about my trading skill but at the age of 52. I want to make a fund within next ten years If God gave me time till then which takes care of my day to day exp and let me free for Puja and the Long journey ahead where every soul meet the god Jai Ram Ji Ki