Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
mazey ho gaye . Lock kar diya .. ab bass kitna lock kiya hai uska suspense hai...
The failure was exactly near yesterday's high and today's R1. If you have ever read my previous charts,I always target pivot points. I dont intend to ride the entire day because of full time job.

lemondew

Thats very nice. I know a friend of mine who makes 100000 per month by maintaining just 20000 in his trading account.. target is 5000 every day. Once his target is over he closes his pc and does other work.

Is your method as good tooo?

The failure was exactly near yesterday's high and today's R1. If you have ever read my previous charts,I always target pivot points. I dont intend to ride the entire day because of full time job.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Thats very nice. I know a friend of mine who makes 100000 per month by maintaining just 20000 in his trading account.. target is 5000 every day. Once his target is over he closes his pc and does other work.

how to make 5k daily for 20 days x 5k on 20k capital :oops:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer

Yes.Since I am in a fulltime job. I look for one morning and one afternoon trade.Put my SL and TGT and keep doing the work. I will be pulled into meetings and adhoc work or some guy enters the cabin and discusses some work and I dont want to do anything infront of them. Yesterday too i had my TGT and SL in place when 0Gadha failed I was in nice green and later is came and hit my SL.No complaints I made it up in the afternoon trades. One has to work within the confines of ones constraints and skills.