Day Trading Stocks & Futures

And why is that, can you please explain...
That's how the founder intended it. Mathematically, 21mn is an asymptote.

The math problems that the computer needs to solve as you get closer to 21mn requires an ever increasing amount of power.

Theoretically the 21st million coin will never be produced because it would require an infinite amount of electricity supply for the computer to be able to solve the particular math problem.

No, 21 mn max.

And it's a log curve. The closer it is to 21mn the harder it gets to mine the next one.
It's so much brilliant thought, though it's just an algorithm..., Reducing the availability to increase the price like gold, and any one can trade it with local currencies... So it may not become common currency, but will have to pay that much local currencies depending on their inflation..

KAL.YUG

It's so much brilliant thought, though it's just an algorithm..., Reducing the availability to increase the price like gold, and any one can trade it with local currencies... So it may not become common currency, but will have to pay that much local currencies depending on their inflation..
I wonder what will happen to crypto or any digital currency if someone pulls the plug/EMP strike.
:rolleyes:

I wonder what will happen to crypto or any digital currency if someone pulls the plug/EMP strike.
:rolleyes:
I'm not going to buy it, and would never suggest to do... I'm just pondering on the negative possibilities of cryptos on world economy in future...for knowledge..