Day Trading Stocks & Futures

There is no correlation between gold-silver/crude etc. Crude is purely driven by demand/supply and geo politics.
I told you long back that Crude can move 5-7 % in a day.
You cannot trade crude trying to correlate crude with other instruments. It has its own mind.
today I was asking you about it...today itself it fell...my mcx account is yet to be opened..itna darr mera...

Riskyman

Pakistan Expels Indian High Commissioner and Recalls Its Envoy, Suspends Trade over J&K Move
Haha what losers!! The Indian High Commissioner will be so happy to be out of there.
Waise unko tamatar kahan se milega agar trade suspend kar diya tha... Soon tomatoes will start selling at 200 rs per kg, chilli at 180 rs and Imran khan will have no choice.

XRAY27

Haha what losers!! The Indian High Commissioner will be so happy to be out of there.
Waise unko tamatar kahan se milega agar trade suspend kar diya tha... Soon tomatoes will start selling at 200 rs per kg, chilli at 180 rs and Imran khan will have no choice.
Brilliant step by Pakistan, Indian high commissioner will happy to return from most dangerous country of the world ,we don’t need any relationship with this country..