Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

@risky man sir, Opened a commodity ac ….first I will try to get idea on crude trading...
suggest me what imp data and news times will be released on crude and crude related things to learn...
do we have any files on such topic...
Arre whats this joke with "Sir":)

Hmm... Honestly, you dont have to watch for many things. A lot of trader here follow the inventory data that comes out on wednesday at 8-9 PM our time.
If you are keen to know then you can use this link https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/supply/weekly/
Personally, I dont follow it as it makes no sense because the market reacts in many different ways and we cannot understand it. I simply put a stop loss and continue trading.

The other thing which is very important is OPEC meetings. Specially, those that are called to discuss supply increase/decrease. Crude prices depend mainly on demand/supply so these meeting can be crucial for a trader.

Trump tweets are moving the market at times. So...

Sometimes, when Central bankers like FED or ECB president etc make statements about the economy of EU or USA in seminars there can be some moves. Sometimes these moves can be 4-5% depending on who said what. But in general please realize we cannot track all developments in real time. So its always better to trade with stops in place. Other than this, you dont have to worry too much about all other noise.

Ah... Middle east is a big play in crude so unless you are watching Al zazeera/BBC all day long it doesnt make any sense either.

Wish you good luck with CO trading.

Last edited:

Riskyman

A new candlestick pattern has been introduced by HDFC BANK today (16/07/19): Two same-price open=high marubozu daily candles with an abandon baby in between them :D. Pattern result tomorrow. My view, bearish.
Need a green and a Red Candle with Doji in between for a bearish AB.
You have all 3 red bhai. Find a new name for this one.:p