Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

Dear good people of the forum,
I want to change the authentication image on NEST Trader? Can you please guide me? Thanks.
Forgot password and Reset 2FA question , it will work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

john302928

Hi I have a query on forming a candle
Suppose if a stock gets listed on 15 jun 2018, then its quarterly candle gets completed on 15 jun2018+3months or it gets completed on 30 jun 2018 by having financial quarters ends by Apr,Jun,,Sep,Dec
From our day to day intraday charts trading time starts @ 9.15 and [email protected] so first 1 hr candle gets completed by 10 Clock with 45 min of trading and similarly last 1 hr candles gets completed with just 30 min of trading. and on the next day it starts again as fresh. similar to that should we consider for Quarterly candle and half yearly candle and yearly candles? Should the candle be completed by the financial quarters irrespective of when it was listed?
Hope you are getting my point

Riskyman

Hi I have a query on forming a candle
Suppose if a stock gets listed on 15 jun 2018, then its quarterly candle gets completed on 15 jun2018+3months or it gets completed on 30 jun 2018 by having financial quarters ends by Apr,Jun,,Sep,Dec
From our day to day intraday charts trading time starts @ 9.15 and [email protected] so first 1 hr candle gets completed by 10 Clock with 45 min of trading and similarly last 1 hr candles gets completed with just 30 min of trading. and on the next day it starts again as fresh. similar to that should we consider for Quarterly candle and half yearly candle and yearly candles? Should the candle be completed by the financial quarters irrespective of when it was listed?
Hope you are getting my point
Financial year/calendar year will be the same for quarterly charts.
So, in your example, for a stock listed on 15th june, the 1st qtrly candle will close on 30th june. A new candle will be painted for July/Aug/Sep. So on and so forth.

Calendar dates are used for Half yearly and yearly i.e 1st Jan to jun 30th fr half yearly and 1st jan to 31st dec for yearly.

john302928

Financial year/calendar year will be the same for quarterly charts.
So, in your example, for a stock listed on 15th june, the 1st qtrly candle will close on 30th june. A new candle will be painted for July/Aug/Sep. So on and so forth.

Calendar dates are used for Half yearly and yearly i.e 1st Jan to jun 30th fr half yearly and 1st jan to 31st dec for yearly.
thanks
So if a stock gets listed on 15 jun 2018 then its half yearly candle will be completed by 30th june with just 15 days of trading and the next half yearly will be from 1 jul ro 31 dec. am i correct?
and for the same on yearly candle, the first yearly candle will be from 15 jun to 31 dec 2018 and then next candle will be from 1 jan 2019 to 31 dec 2019. am i correct?
thanks

Riskyman

thanks
So if a stock gets listed on 15 jun 2018 then its half yearly candle will be completed by 30th june with just 15 days of trading and the next half yearly will be from 1 jul ro 31 dec. am i correct?
and for the same on yearly candle, the first yearly candle will be from 15 jun to 31 dec 2018 and then next candle will be from 1 jan 2019 to 31 dec 2019. am i correct?
thanks
Yes. your understanding is correct.

john302928

I was searching for something and found something interesting in Jet airways Ltd. Its been a nightmare for the investors of this stock
Currently it looks to me red wave (5) is going on in daily time frame
1562526447853.png

Below chart is subwaves of red wave (5) in the above chart
1562526427656.png

Red wave(5) looks to have wave extensions. It looks to me it has completed blue wave 3 in the above chart and blue wave 5 is going on. Blue wave 5 is comprised of its cyan subwaves and it looks like cyan wave 4 completed (or still unfolding)and cyan wave 5 might still be due and it might further deteriorate another 50-65% from cmp of 62.25. Once it breaks above the smaller (inner channel) price might appreciate and go above 280 in the coming weeks to months
Below chart shows the zoomed view of blue wave 5 with its subwaves in cyan color. Lets just keep an eye on this stock . looks to me once it completes this cyan wave 5, Price might appreciate sharply. Probably around the end of cyan wave 5 Jet airways might produce some good news about being acquired by some big company. Lets see who is going to be.
1562526886824.png

This post if only for knowledge sharing. Thanks

sridhga

Everyone's saying FM is reason behind the market crash. But it was inevitable. Also budget is rather good for long-term. Investors may have shed off to buy at lower prices for long-term..

FM has got nothing to do with market crash. Markets (Only major indices) have run up quite a bit and they need to crash anyways. Budget + Friday Evening gave them the trigger (excuse).