Day Trading Stocks & Futures

soft_trader

Monsoon is very late this year and may arrive in first week of july here. but today is rainy day and I am trading with small kambal in my bed as its somewhat cold outside. but pre monsoon rains are very little this summer , and hills are hot and dry. hottest day so far is around 34C , which is very hot for us , as we are in habit of less than 20C days, infact anything over 27C is uncomfortable for us.
How I have always envied you!
I also envy resident of Himalayas! It is my dream to have a home in a hill station. :)

34C will be a breeze for us. we get to experience here 45 and higher. Without AC , it is impossible to sit in a room.
he would be in hospital in no time :D

same way, we cannot bear as much cold as he could.
yup. here we always pray for <30c temperature. and we shiver at 20c

PreSap

I come to uttarakhand in the summer months when its pretty hot in the lower areas. Upper reaches are still quite cold. Oct is also nice. I remember on a very warm day, weather turned very quickly and i was caught in a never ending hail shower in the evening. I was not wearing any warm clothes and the freezing cold rain turned my body blue. I could barely ride the bike any further. With great difficulty managed to ride to the next small village. Thankfully, the locals saw my bad state and invited me in, gave me some warm clothes and let me sit by the fire.

When ravi bhai say "nice weather" its bloody cold for most of us. When he says its "very hot" , its just morning sunshine for us.:) . BTW. I set my AC at 27C . Anything below that is uncomfortable for me to sleep in. Hahaha
Are you from Bangalore by any chance? I used to see a lot of people wearing jackets inside the AC Volvos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riskyman

Are you from Bangalore by any chance? I used to see a lot of people wearing jackets inside the AC Volvos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. I am not from Bangalore.
Ive seen many people wear jackets inside Volvos. Infact for over night trips in Volvos, they give you a fleece blanket. Those bus guys set the temperature at 20-21C which is well below comfortable. Many people who are used to warm weather find it tough to sit in the bus without jackets.

I set my AC at 27 because its neither hot nor cold. Its comfortable enough for me to sleep without any need for a blanket etc. Some people in my house will set the Ac to 17-18C when its 36C outside which is not very healthy

iwillwin

Nope. I am not from Bangalore.
Ive seen many people wear jackets inside Volvos. Infact for over night trips in Volvos, they give you a fleece blanket. Those bus guys set the temperature at 20-21C which is well below comfortable. Many people who are used to warm weather find it tough to sit in the bus without jackets.

I set my AC at 27 because its neither hot nor cold. Its comfortable enough for me to sleep without any need for a blanket etc. Some people in my house will set the Ac to 17-18C when its 36C outside which is not very healthy
Wearing jacket also has advantage u can have sleep with minimal nature call breaks