Day Trading Stocks & Futures

pannet1

Was on leave.
Was helping family business.
Farming.
Very bad situation farmers have.

Even though there scarcity of water they are able to produce ok ok kind farming output with limited water.
But market rates are very less making farmers difficult to survive.

We produce some papaya which is being sold around 8 to 10 rs / kg where as producing cost is 7 to 8 rs /kg.
brother,

what a way to live.

when do we have book loss in trading, when we sell lower than we bought (or) when we cover higher than what we shorted. right ?

i read about a farmer in andra pradesh or the new telungana. cant remember which one. he fixes price for his produce. people from far off come and buy his produce ( i think they are organic ). he was so successful many famous people had visited him (bush or obama) and even more number of local politician.

singapore, which is not even big as chennai is doing so well, they are doing agriculture in the terrace.

easy to say, do this and that ... but still i feel farming is one thing where sky is the limit for growth.

Riskyman

Was on leave.
Was helping family business.
Farming.
Very bad situation farmers have.

Even though there scarcity of water they are able to produce ok ok kind farming output with limited water.
But market rates are very less making farmers difficult to survive.

We produce some papaya which is being sold around 8 to 10 rs / kg where as producing cost is 7 to 8 rs /kg.
Where is your farm ? I have a farm too. Same water scarcity story. Forget water for the farm, we didnt have much water in the well to drink this time. Farmer grows tomatoes and sells it for 5rs a kilo. Market price 60 rs/kg. 55 Rs in between for the trader. This farmers life.

brother,

what a way to live.

when do we have book loss in trading, when we sell lower than we bought (or) when we cover higher than what we shorted. right ?

i read about a farmer in andra pradesh or the new telungana. cant remember which one. he fixes price for his produce. people from far off come and buy his produce ( i think they are organic ). he was so successful many famous people had visited him (bush or obama) and even more number of local politician.

singapore, which is not even big as chennai is doing so well, they are doing agriculture in the terrace.

easy to say, do this and that ... but still i feel farming is one thing where sky is the limit for growth.
Agree on some points.

Yes there are farmers holding 40-50 acres of land and able to do mass production and acquired lot of wealth over the period.

But overall it's difficult for small land holding farmers to survive peacefully in long run due to number of issues.