Day Trading Stocks & Futures

godfather

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

:) Ravi bhai for 3-4 days pls apki yeh thread ko thoda slow mae chalavo....when i ever i am late to thread ... i will see a century no posts and will miss most of them :D all the best for weekend bro...:thumb:

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile

:) Ravi bhai for 3-4 days pls apki yeh thread ko thoda slow mae chalavo....when i ever i am late to thread ... i will a century no posts and will miss most of them :D all the best for weekend bro...:thumb:
ok I promise we will not hit 10000th post in next 3-4 days, is it ok :D

whisky

Let it be. You will have emotions as long as you are alive or have a healthy brain.You cannot suppress it.Emotions are harmless. They wont trigger a buy or sell order in markets.Your physical action only triggers an order.

Why should you act on these emotions ? Do you do it in other areas of life ?
How many times you have felt like slapping your Boss ? :clap:Haven't you felt like kicking the balls of somebody who occupies your reserved seat on a train ?

But you are not doing it because you are well aware of the consequences. :annoyed::annoyed:You may get fired or the bully may break your neck.Here your logical thoughts control your emotions and you refrain from acting. Why it is not possible in trading ?.Are you not aware that violating a trade plan may sabotage the very purpose of trading ?

Next time when you feel such emotions while trading,please do treat it as a signal or warning that something could be wrong. It is an alarm to wake you up.Check everything again and act only when something has changed. Act only as per your trading plan.

But this will work only if you have a method with an edge and a well defined trading plan.

Niranjanam
Kiran Bhai- Read it again if you missed it.:thumb::thumb:

whisky

meri tho lagi padi hai.. yaar koi idea cellular par tip dega??
Phas gaye re Obama, What you are holding? Batao Batao tabhi to kuch suggest karenge:confused:

DIVYEDIX

meri tho lagi padi hai.. yaar koi idea cellular par tip dega??
idea is a stable stock, if u were holding either stock or its future I wud have advised u to hold it for some time, I'm sure effect of news wd have tapered off but u are holding options which have their own mind and behavior only a good option khiladi can advise.

whisky

AAj mere father in law in meri biwi kau call kar ke bola ki main market mein naa khela kraoon.....its not safe...
:lol::lol:Wase wo sahi keh rahe hai, ab shaadi ho gayi or iss umar me khel kud koi achi bat nahi, kb tak kheloge ab to bade ho jao:rofl::rofl:

whisky

idea is a stable stock, if u were holding either stock or its future I wud have advised u to hold it for some time, I'm sure effect of news wd have tapered off but u are holding options which have their own mind and behavior only a good option khiladi can advise.
Ravi Bhai, pls advise. Kahtro ke Khiladi:lol::lol: