Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Final alert: Shree cements. This is just my view
Stock is likely to crash in the next few sessions. wave 3 on the downside looks like started.cmp 16612. Be safe!

On the contrary, Bosch is looking good by getting itself in a triangle.there is no downtrend sign so Bosch may be safe for now.Looks like Bosch investors are lucky ones
Shree cements-The previous crash expectation turned good. I believe there is another one coming in the next few sessions. This time it could come with bit more panic. I suspect a close below 15727 in 5 min time frame likely to trigger the sharp fall. If my analysis is correct then we might witness more than 10% (approx)in a single day.I suspect monday 28 jan 2019 could be the day for it. Even if it doesnt happen on monday , things will happen in coming sessions. For me to redo my analysis it has to go above 16640. Lets see how it goes.If anyone has any views on this stock, please do share. thanks. This is just my view

And if Colgate Palmolive closes below 1278 in 5 min time frame then this also might make a sharp fall. Just my view

Last edited:

kharikumaar

Don't follow option chain in the last week of monthly expiry it will not give the clear picture...
I know. In fact my treating is purely on opening values and gann, Fibonacci. I keep a track of the option chain to notice unusual volumes and double check with option movement in real time, if I find anything out of place I use it. The chain is misleading most of the time, and last week is highly deceptive, but at times you can catch the shine in the chaos. More often than not the option play would be in place before the week starts. Difficult to know when.
One lesson I've learnt is over analysis is dangerous, so I keep it simple., good or bad stick to one or two strategies only

kharikumaar

Kharikumar ji....aap ke conviction or khare pan par 1percent b doubt nahin hai...
Yes agree that holding losing position and adding to that needs great courage and money as well....how do u allocate capital while taking option position based on your option chain analysis...
It appears u buy naked call/put based on direction of market as per your option chain analysis
Looking forward to your views next week...
Pls do visit traderji regularly and share your views
Yes I buy naked options. The volume depends on the degree of conviction I get, most of the time I buy the next week options to buffer for moves against me, because nowadays the decay is fast and vicious.
I also trade nifty options only the last two weeks when their movement is greater.

Am also not too great a fan of Greeks or Delta etc, my simple brain can't process so much of deep analysis