Day Trading Stocks & Futures

That reminds me of myself a few weeks after i started out. When I began I had no clue what shorting was. I used to trade JP associates those days.
Once I went long in margin. Around 2PM stock painted one big candle and i was down 30-35k. next candle another 30k and the next another 30k. EOD i was down 1 in lakh. After that i never went long in anything for a year:p.
Shorting, I made good money but I burnt my fingers also at times. After 2 years of ups and downs, I had to forcefully and painfully learn to go long.
Yes..similar thing happened with me once in PCJ short..lost 1 lac initially but got profit of 10k by evening..
I have few imprints of charts in my mind always how the mt goes down..one recent print is a big V few months ago in nifty..
but I have to learn going long on signals..it is a must for getting more frequent profit..

Riskyman

Yes..similar thing happened with me once in PCJ short..lost 1 lac initially but got profit of 10k by evening..
I have few imprints of charts in my mind always how the mt goes down..one recent print is a big V few months ago in nifty..
but I have to learn going long on signals..it is a must for getting more frequent profit..
Stock markets are designed to go up. Thats the way people with money can make more money by buying low and selling high. If you see most stock markets around the world have kept going up. Corrections come but dont last. If you take our Nifty and see the constituents of it 10 years ago, many under performing stocks have been removed and only well performing stocks added. So as these stocks rise the nifty continues to rise. Its all management.

checkmate7

Today I kept a sell order in pizza stock and forgot just came back from breakfast and saw it got executed..Most of the time I would be in loss but today it gave a good profit :)

checkmate7

NIFTY should give another good long signal today also (for fresh entry) & should close above today high.... let see.
Whats ur view on Crude today??

checkmate7

Airtel/Jio have blocked web telegram so not getting notification from my system...Visual work in progress from last week..