Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Trading with Fyers seems like a bit of a bad idea right now. I had by default a put option I bought and now I have realised after looking at the contract note that it was an intraday order. I didn't realize that by default the order is a MIS one. In the middle of all the hectic trading it is sometimes difficult to be mindful of these little things that have such a significant bearing on your trading.

I am a little pissed off at the moment because I do not want to lose money and the opportunities due to things such as these. I don't mind my own mistakes because it is something in my own control. I am going to transfer out all my monies from this trading counter to another one.

View attachment 32054
Afin, There is nothing like default order. The three options are there on your buy order tab i.e Intraday, CNC and Margin. The tab is set to your last used preference. Irrespective of how hectic your trading session is, its your responsibility to choose the correct type of orders. You cannot be blaming the broker.

iwillwin

Afin, There is nothing like default order. The three options are there on your buy order tab i.e Intraday, CNC and Margin. The tab is set to your last used preference. Irrespective of how hectic your trading session is, its your responsibility to choose the correct type of orders. You cannot be blaming the broker.
Bhai itna busy mat rahiye..... ultimately trading is a serious business

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Trading with Fyers seems like a bit of a bad idea right now. I had by default a put option I bought and now I have realised after looking at the contract note that it was an intraday order. I didn't realize that by default the order is a MIS one. In the middle of all the hectic trading it is sometimes difficult to be mindful of these little things that have such a significant bearing on your trading.

I am a little pissed off at the moment because I do not want to lose money and the opportunities due to things such as these. I don't mind my own mistakes because it is something in my own control. I am going to transfer out all my monies from this trading counter to another one.

View attachment 32054
Whenever putting an order be calm count till 10 and the review your order it will take all of 15 seconds. Even if you are trading 3.min chart you can do that.

pannet1

Things are good
No losses.. Even if considered evening Mcx session. Day ended green.

But suddenly lost confidence as there was consistency in mistakes in identifying trade/trend etc. Could not catch the real trend.

Upar se US markets fallen heavily again. Lost more confidence.

I don't worry about options I buy as have strict rules for how much and which money is to be utilised.

But still missed big move/direction/trend is worrisome. Else I will loose eligibility to work as full time trader is the concern.

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk
I am no way qualified to advise you. I am intending to blabber on this opportunity hoping that it will find useful to someone else.

This is problem with discretionary trading because you dont have anything to fall back. if you are a systematic trader (with a backtested system and preset set of of instruments), you could check the system parmeters and if there was problem in execution. then check the drawdown if its within the max permitted limit.

Leaving the systemic trading aside, its the M.O that comes into play. If you are right double and triple your attack. if you are wrong triple and 8x your defence. With the same set of trades where you were right and wrong, your bottomline differs completely.

You should not be worrying on the your win rates (the prediction business), rather concentrate on how your resues and attacks were executed. then it all comes to the same point losses are small and wins are big.

you may loose a battle today but the war is finally won by you.

PS: Your trading should not affected because you need to buy onions and tomatoes with that income. Now you have all odds in your favour.

Raj232

View attachment 32054
@afin Bro.. you shoul dbe happy that by sheer luck the PE bought at 3:06 PM for 76.60 has been squared off @ Rs 70.30.
Currently the PE has closed at Rs 61.75 :)

Merry Christmas and hopefully better times ahead !!!

Raj232

Things are good
No losses.. Even if considered evening Mcx session. Day ended green.
But suddenly lost confidence as there was consistency in mistakes in identifying trade/trend etc. Could not catch the real trend.

Upar se US markets fallen heavily again. Lost more confidence.
I don't worry about options I buy as have strict rules for how much and which money is to be utilised.
But still missed big move/direction/trend is worrisome. Else I will loose eligibility to work as full time trader is the concern.
Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk
Bro.. your trading is on track and your focus as well. Markets move sometimes in a way that results in losses.
Focus on the charts and hopefully this would be just a short phase !! :)

Leaving the systemic trading aside, its the M.O that comes into play. If you are right double and triple your attack. if you are wrong triple and 8x your defence. With the same set of trades where you were right and wrong, your bottomline differs completely.
@pannet1, that may be right way of doing in forex, crude etc. But with BNF weekly options that approach is suicidal, when you are wrong your option goes to 0.05, sinking scout and all rescue teams.