Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Its not only what you are searching ..
Google baba knows all about you...
It knows which is your PC..and your mobile..it links both..
it knows where you went...even if the data and location is off...
even when you get out of your car...
Pal pal ki khabar...try going to a car showroom with data and location off..next day you will see car ads in your pages...

Beware...You might have created angel_priya user id but it knows you are actually lala norottamdas halwai :p.
Yes. Absolutely. Google probably even knows your genetic make up by now:p
I think I mentioned this here... I was trying to take some photos on my wife's new phone. The photos were not getting saved. Eventually I figured that it would get saved only if I had signed into any google/gmail etc. It just didnt make sense for me to link my photo gallery to a google service.
So I asked my wife to either stop using the phone or not take any picture on them at all.

I personally dont use android phone. I dont even use gmail/google etc on my phone unless some kind of emergency. I find it very very scary.

Riskyman

gates opened for 40's now. abhi tak 52/53 top tha ab ye 50.7/51 par shift ho gaya lagta hai. 40's 30's 20's who knows kitna jaayega. hum to $26 par bhi short maarte the. :p
from comments lot of guys trapped at 55, 58, even 60's and hoping for a bounce. even MCX mein bhi 4800 - 5000 par trapped hain, sayad rollover kar rahe honge.
Like we discussed yesterday.. after such a big fall of 30% there should have been some bounce but kuch hua nahi. It just went sideways and now retesting recent lows means more downside as you say.
Oil is a very good economic indicator. Lower oil prices usually portend a sad and scary economic picture for the world.
Ab tho EU ne bhi QE bandh kar diya. No more trillions left to throw away at cheap rates.

PS: While Im fine with stock market correction, a severe recession if any, will hurt a lot of people. Hope that doesnt happen.
But looks like it will

Yes. Absolutely. Google probably even knows your genetic make up by now:p
I think I mentioned this here... I was trying to take some photos on my wife's new phone. The photos were not getting saved. Eventually I figured that it would get saved only if I had signed into any google/gmail etc. It just didnt make sense for me to link my photo gallery to a google service.
So I asked my wife to either stop using the phone or not take any picture on them at all.

I personally dont use android phone. I dont even use gmail/google etc on my phone unless some kind of emergency. I find it very very scary.
When anything is free, your freedom is the price!!

Desmond Tutu once said, When the Missionaries came to Africa, they had the Bible and we had the land. They said, let us pray. We closed our eyes. When we opened them, we had the Bible and they had the land.

Like wise, when social networking came, they had the WhatsApp and Facebook, and we had the freedom. They said its free. We closed our eyes. When we opened them, we had WhatsApp and Facebook, and they had our freedom.

When anything is free, your freedom is the Price

Raj232

Its not only what you are searching ..
Google baba knows all about you...
It knows which is your PC..and your mobile..it links both..
it knows where you went...even if the data and location is off...
even when you get out of your car...
Pal pal ki khabar...try going to a car showroom with data and location off..next day you will see car ads in your pages...

Beware...You might have created angel_priya user id but it knows you are actually lala norottamdas halwai :p.
Just check the counters, measuring possibilities in the smartphone, a colleague showed me approx 37 if I'm not mistaken, inlcuding temperature, hight over sea level and gravity.

Google baba knows if you are in a vehicle or on foot based on speed and walking movement, etc !!!

gates opened for 40's now. abhi tak 52/53 top tha ab ye 50.7/51 par shift ho gaya lagta hai. 40's 30's 20's who knows kitna jaayega. hum to $26 par bhi short maarte the. :p
from comments lot of guys trapped at 55, 58, even 60's and hoping for a bounce. even MCX mein bhi 4800 - 5000 par trapped hain, sayad rollover kar rahe honge.
I am overall long on crude bhai.