Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Subbarao was an IAS and worked in various ministries, and he did have friction with the government.
I had the good fortune of meeting D. Subba Rao frequently. He is a distant relative and a close acquiantance of one of my uncles. He is a very decisive, no nonsense man and is very strong in his convictions. As for his professional performance, I cannot speak of it because I am not qualified for it :)

Instead of 50 EMA, I would prefer 55 EMA since 55 is a Fibonacci number. In my limited personal experience so far, that provides a little better validation at times since 55 > 50 and the trend holds little stronger too

Riskyman

So today channel waale are very bullish :D ... Hope Ulta na ho jaaye
So FII was the seller yesterday and DII the buyer...
In the past 4-5 years, Its the DIIs who have held this market up no matter how bad things have been. The FIIs have the option of pulling out money from India and investing it in other countries but DII kya karega? All the Mutual fund receipts have to be invested. They cannot sit on plenty cash for a long time.

Riskyman

So its 3-0 for Congress
Ravi Bhai, I am thinking these guys at BJP will try to do a lot of damage control before the 2019 elections after the 3 state loss. BJP likely to go all out with populist measures aka handing out free cash to people. Where will the money come from? We have a big fiscal deficit??
Either from more government borrowings or from more taxes which is unlikely or from cash reserves if any(the one with RBI). I think gormint will push RBI to part with the reserves sooner than later. Look who they bring in as the RBI governor!!

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Ravi Bhai, I am thinking these guys at BJP will try to do a lot of damage control before the 2019 elections after the 3 state loss. BJP likely to go all out with populist measures aka handing out free cash to people. Where will the money come from? We have a big fiscal deficit??
Either from more government borrowings or from more taxes which is unlikely or from cash reserves if any(the one with RBI). I think gormint will push RBI to part with the reserves sooner than later. Look who they bring in as the RBI governor!!
Yes.thats the worry they will resort to all populist measures,untill now they have showed arrogance.

Arre yaar! Mazak mat karo mera.:p
I know I talk too much here and I should slow down a bit.
I think Nilesh bhai was mentioning the same this morning in a very polite way by referring to my stamina to talk non stop:p
Sorry if it disturbs all you guys trading talk:grumpy:
haha.. riskybhai.. keep talking.. its my problem that I am not able to go through all of the posts ;):oldman:
we need volumes here to get whatever info, experience you all guys have. :):D