Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Swing short walon ke SL friday ko hit ho gaye honge. Koi to long bhi gaye honge specially in BNF. Abhi I have no position but ye bade gapdown sab gadbad kar dete hain.

Gapdown then Gapup then again Gapdown:down::wtf:
Haan! Gap down aur gap up mein bahut ragad jayenge.

On a different note, If you see Midcaps and Smallcaps, they are telling a whole different story about the markets. They are in a bear grip of their own . The the Nifty is being held up only by a handful of stocks and just not reflecting the larger sentiment at all. The whole of Bank Nifty is held up by 3-4 pvt bank stock. If you look at PSU banks you will know what I am taking of.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Keeping
Haan! Gap down aur gap up mein bahut ragad jayenge.

On a different note, If you see Midcaps and Smallcaps, they are telling a whole different story about the markets. They are in a bear grip of their own . The the Nifty is being held up only by a handful of stocks and just not reflecting the larger sentiment at all. The whole of Bank Nifty is held up by 3-4 pvt bank stock. If you look at PSU banks you will know what I am taking of.
Keeping the index up but selling/distribution underneath. Looks like disguising their selling.