Day Trading Stocks & Futures

What about those exit polls for MP and chattisgarh? We should have had them by now. No?
Exit poll results are like predicting trend from BN option chain..
There will be multiple views and BN will move negating all the predictions
Heard in news:
Congress having edge in MP and Rajasthan
BJP favourite at Chhattisgarh
Again different channels will show different exit poll results.

vikas2131

Exit poll results are like predicting trend from BN option chain..
There will be multiple views and BN will move negating all the predictions
Heard in news:
Congress having edge in MP and Rajasthan
BJP favourite at Chhattisgarh
Again different channels will show different exit poll results.
Exactly. It is pointless to indulge into this . Just need to make sure no positions on Tuesday .

my feeling is the outcome is of no consequence to the market, but the sentiment is being used and manipulated by the players to con the retail traders into losing money.
True..
And as counting goes on, there could be anxious positions(politically) will emerge.. And many retail traders will start behaving as if the results are the only important event for the markets.. Leading to much volatility..

My personal view:
Even in LS polls in 2019, major foreign investors will see whether any stable govt is formed..
Whether it is by BJP or CONGRESS is immaterial..
Because, in reality, there is no change in economic policy approach between these parties..
Only stable govt is all required.
I mean there is no major difference between these two main parties..
If any third front, without involving both BJP and Congress, is forming the govt will cause uncertain outlook in the eyes of the foreign investors.

Riskyman

OPEC+ TO USE OCTOBER OIL OUTPUT AS BASELINE hahahahah
Explain this please!! Not sure what you mean by October oil output. How is this calculated? How does this baseline help unless the production cut was agreed in percentage terms and not in absolute numbers? I think they have agreed cut in absolute numbers.:confusedd::confusedd:
Is this official statement or news?

Last edited:
Hello Friends,

I have a query around the FnO trading. Taking an example of TataSteel Future price @510 and pricce of 490CE is 30.

Can I buy 1 lot in Futures @ 510 and sell 1 lot of 490 CE @ 30, will that result in net profit of 10 rs at expiry?

Assuming TataSteel closes @ 525 on expiry day.
what will happen if I dont sell the long position in Futures and what will happen if I dont close the position in 490 CE.

Thanks

KAL.YUG

Value of Chinese investments/construction in world, 2005-2018

Opera Snapshot_2018-12-07_202114_twitter.com.png

China Global Investment Tracker

Editor’s note: The value of China’s overseas investment and construction combined is approaching $1.9 trillion. In 2018 thus far, private firms have reemerged as major investors, health care drew new attention, and the construction footprint of the Belt and Road expanded. The US is moving to limit China’s technology acquisitions and other countries may eventually follow.
The China Global Investment Tracker is the only comprehensive data set covering China’s global investment and construction, which are documented both separately and together. Inaugurated in 2005, the CGIT now includes 2900 large transactions across energy, transportation, real estate, and other industries, as well as 250 troubled transactions. The full list, with the amount, Chinese parent company, host country, and sector, is available for public use with the proper citation. The tracker is published by the American Enterprise Institute.
The interactive map filters investments and construction by sector, region, country, and year.

http://www.aei.org/china-global-investment-tracker/

Download excel sheet for