Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I do not know how much accuracy you need for your studies'
- RM NF data is from 9.16 onwards
- what is yours data start time, 9.15 or 9.16

anyway, if timing is adjusted in amibroker, you wont see bars (of) beyond that time, say after 15.30
yes, IMO, that is a visual change, as bars beyond that timing, wont be there in charts, but in quote editor of amibroker, data will be there of all timings (as per feed)
if still there is a problem then you have to delete that data (those 2 bars data) manually, regardless it is of a day or a month or an year or more, no other alternative
BTW, if yo are trading Commodities and also keeping data/charting for Comm, then this wont work for you, as comm timings are beyond 15.30
Thanks for your detailed response.
No, I do not trade commodities, so not an issue there
Will try to make the changes as suggested by you and see if the values for the indicator changes. If it doesnt change, means its just a visual change, and is still being used to calculate the indicators

-
AXIS BANK
all details in the chart are self explanatory
I have provided analysis on 5 different perspective
1. Elliot wave
2. Support level break
3. Fibonacci retracement
4. Head and Shoulders pattern and its expected proceedings
5. I am not good at Harmonic patterns. But there is AB=CD harmonic pattern in formation by using head and right shoulder
This analysis is only for educational purposes
View attachment 31034
Axis Bank didnt make a breakout today since there is wave complication @ right shoulder. May be it is making a flat correction like below Tomorrow when it falls below the red triangle marked in wave y, we need to see an impulsive action to gain confidence, if it does then it will give wave for H&S pattern. Target may or may not be deep since it looks like taking flat correction. so H&S pattern target may not be achieved but Fibonacci will give use clue when wave is about to end.
1543232560944.png

checkmate7

Since retailers didn't expected a rally it happened....I was long in nifty but was out booking chillar profit as compared to what happened later on :(