Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Nifty gives durable moves in the afternoon session after 12:30- 1:00.....today was no exception,it gave a clean move on downside.

Smart_trade
yes ST Da,
Nifty is giving clear & clean moves.But Bnfs moves are not so clean from September 18.
I think every new trader should start trading first from Nifty..After some experience, shall touch BNF.In BNF, even if we predict trend right, pullbacks are really deep.
thanks

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
can trade for 25850 spot...(?)
coincidentally, I was about to ask your opinion about the same. Me too considering this as my first safe target.:happy:

and I just noticed BNF premium up by 50 points :eek: , and now what is this for :confused:

Hi all,

I hope sab ka trading theek chal raha hai :)

I wanted to ask you about which pivot points you use while taking swing trades? Is it traditional or Fibonacci? I am a bit biased towards the Fibonacci but I cannot really explain it why. Requesting your guidance please!

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
after a long time, i had losses even when the market moved im my favour. for some reason today the erosion of bnf option premium was extremely savage
I also learnt much more today, when i back-tested about how i have been trading BNF recently, it has been like 5 SL hits, for every 2 profitable trades, although the total sum was nearly zero with no gains.

I have restructured my strategy about entering and staying in the trade - for BNF. Lets see how it goes on.

All of you have been so helpful, in sharing charts. I will continue to post my trades here.