Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Today NF made 100 points down move first one hour then 80 points the the upside and then 100 points downward. and then 70 points upward. What more can an intraday trader ask for.As I told last Wednesday. Nowadays Wednesday is the new thursday.
True.
Who knows ?
Tomorrow may be a net small movement day leading to killing the jackpot trades of retailers in BN !

@sanju005ind please clarify when you are free..for better understanding.
ASHOKLEY monthly chart shows:
Good gap between CMP and VWAP and 200 EMA
RSI is moving below 50 now ; it bounced up from 50 during July 18
How can we approach this ?
1. As RSI moves below, Short or Buy Put with SL Or
2. As gap of CMP with VWAP / 200 EMA is more, wait for better opportunity like : When RSI again moves up above 50, initiate Long ?
1542189797328.png

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@sanju005ind please clarify when you are free..for better understanding.
ASHOKLEY monthly chart shows:
Good gap between CMP and VWAP and 200 EMA
RSI is moving below 50 now ; it bounced up from 50 during July 18
How can we approach this ?
1. As RSI moves below, Short or Buy Put with SL Or
2. As gap with VWAP and 200 EMA is more, wait for better opportunity like : When RSI again moves up above 50, initiate Long ?
View attachment 30608
I am not sure how and what TF you plan to trade this one. It shows bearish signs in the Monthly,Weekly and Daily chart.RSI below 50 and MACD below Zero in all Time frames. will try to short it whenever it rallies. For Intraday I avoid stocks priced less than 300 and more than 1500. Having 200 MA on monthly is of not much use.That means it calculates 16 years of data. 200 on daily is fine since that means roughly 1 year working days. 50 MA means 2 months and 20 means a months data.

Last edited:

pannet1

remember i got struck up with a crudeoil buy. still in the maha rescue. have changed my basis of X from 0.02 into 0.01 and in the process have reduced the distance between my buy position by increasing its lot size.

Peek 2018-11-14 15-36.gif

I am not sure how and what TF you plan to trade this one. It shows bearish signs in the Monthly,Weekly and Daily chart.RSI below 50 and MACD below Zero in all Time frames. will try to short it whenever it rallies. For Intraday I avoid stocks priced less than 300 and more than 1500. Having 200 MA on monthly is of not much use.That means it calculates 16 years of data. 200 on daily is fine since that means roughly 1 year working days. 50 MA means 2 months and 20 means a months data.
Ok..got it..
When I use 20EMA (on monthly chart), picture is clear.
Thanks.

VJAY

Dear pannet ,
remember i got struck up with a crudeoil buy. still in the maha rescue. have changed my basis of X from 0.02 into 0.01 and in the process have reduced the distance between my buy position by increasing its lot size.

View attachment 30613
You trading crude with overseas account?its not MCX