Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Bhai..usdinr me itna movement requires lot of bad news....just my view
Bro,
My usual practise while day trading when i am confident. Usualy enters with 2x qty and book half after intitial move..
It helps to cover a good amnt of sl cost and reduce losses.
Rest we can manage. I never been able to add in winning position. My bad skill set.

This works for me. Tgts are secondary things they will come or not. We always have option to book trail partly fully when in winning position.

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk

iwillwin

Bro,
My usual practise while day trading when i am confident. Usualy enters with 2x qty and book half after intitial move..
Rest we can manage. I never been able to add in winning position. My bad skill set.

This works for me. Tgts are secondary things they will come or not. We always have option to book trail partly fully when in winning position.

Good strategy indeed....usdinr is traded and extensively used by banks, exporters and fii to hedge their position or payment obligation...
Didn't knew u we're day trading usdinr.... typically weekly and monthly level position are held by traders to benefit even 10-15 paisa....as they are trading with huge capital

pannet1

Bro,

its supposed to be even more easy to add positions when the tide is in your favour

suppose you enter 2x on a low risk retracement and the trade comes to your favour
now when there comes a breakout (if this is a long trade ... this should be above your previous trade)
then you deploy another 2x but bail out immediately from the 1st (2x) trade if you smell a breakout failure.

you could not add to your positions because its conflict with your mindset of booking half after initial move. also your MM may not let you add another 2x position when already you have 2x on the table.