Day Trading Stocks & Futures

bpr

Ask to bpr and specially to Riskyman bro.......:DD

HEM
My reasons for TS

>TS is one of the heavy weights. I think volume wise it is in top 10. so u can get in and out with good size with no problems.
>TS is trendy ...not too much not too less just the right amount.
>TS is heavy meaning in case of huge selling/buying it will decrease/increase at a steady pace compared light stocks which might drop like a rock or bounce suddenly so more risk to your SL.
>It gives plenty of time before turning.
>TS rarely have big gap up/downs. compared to lets say bank stocks
>Also inherent smooth nature. (hard do describe this in a technical way). Other stocks may have some hidden noise
>TS is independent to index movement meaning Index does not influence TS movement. Most stocks are heavily influenced by Index it leads to unnatural price action.
>TS nature is consistent throughout the year barring some weeks here n there. other stocks may change nature sometimes for months

With recent volatility i think there are many stocks which are better than TS. But not so long ago when everything was quite I think TS was very good.
Please note I might be biased I have a spend a lot of time with TS compared to others.

My reasons for TS

>TS is one of the heavy weights. I think volume wise it is in top 10. so u can get in and out with good size with no problems.
>TS is trendy ...not too much not too less just the right amount.
>TS is heavy meaning in case of huge selling/buying it will decrease/increase at a steady pace compared light stocks which might drop like a rock or bounce suddenly so more risk to your SL.
>It gives plenty of time before turning.
>TS rarely have big gap up/downs. compared to lets say bank stocks
>Also inherent smooth nature. (hard do describe this in a technical way). Other stocks may have some hidden noise
>TS is independent to index movement meaning Index does not influence TS movement. Most stocks are heavily influenced by Index it leads to unnatural price action.
>TS nature is consistent throughout the year barring some weeks here n there. other stocks may change nature sometimes for months

With recent volatility i think there are many stocks which are better than TS. But not so long ago when everything was quite I think TS was very good.
Please note I might be biased I have a spend a lot of time with TS compared to others.

logical and reasonable reason , very nice bpr bro, agreed..........:up::up:

HEM