Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
OK thanks for your feedback. I have a lot of positions and sometimes I would like to get out of all of them one go by placing market orders.
Strangely, 0dha doesnt have this facility. May be I can write to them and ask if they can incorporate it. Quite helpful for a trader who wants to cover his arse quickly.
The danger is when you are having MIS orders and you might have put Sl for the same.You can click and exit all of them from positions window also.But you might forget the close the SL orders which are sitting there.

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
OK thanks for your feedback. I have a lot of positions and sometimes I would like to get out of all of them one go by placing market orders.
Strangely, 0dha doesnt have this facility. May be I can write to them and ask if they can incorporate it. Quite helpful for a trader who wants to cover his arse quickly.
In Kite, click on Positions -- click on the first tick mark below positions column, which will select all positions. once u do it, a button will appear at the bottom - "Exit all positions"

Riskyman

In Kite, click on Positions -- click on the first tick mark below positions column, which will select all positions. once u do it, a button will appear at the bottom - "Exit all positions"
So easy. Thanks Rahul and @sanju005ind . Will give it a try. Hadn't noticed that "exit all positions" :p

Another thing, a friend of mine had suggested using supertrend with the settings (21, 1.6 ) for intraday. if there are experts, please give me an update.
Super trend is good for trend days. On side ways days, it throws up many false signals.
Any indicator is only as good as the trader who is using it

I use only naked chart for both ( intraday and swing/positional)......:happy:

HEM

pannet1

what ? its there .

if i understood your question correctly.

1538983870703.png

select check box next to product and you will get a button exit all ... press it and presto all orders get exited.