Day Trading Stocks & Futures

When liquidity dries up volatility does not necessarily decrease. It can increase significantly
Yes volatility will increase. It was just late night printing mistake on that post.
I said several times on other posts, volatility will ultimately only increase as the bad effect and SEBI will fail miserably (see the above last post). :DD
Why not let the market decide?
Any pre notion only hampers the trading IMO. Our job as a trader should be to be in the same terms with the market at the present moment. That can relieve a trader of a lot of burden of the future and a lot of clarity in the present where the profit is always made.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Any pre notion only hampers the trading IMO. Our job as a trader should be to be in the same terms with the market at the present moment. That can relieve a trader of a lot of burden of the future and a lot of clarity in the present where the profit is always made.
As a trader, we love to predict the future events with accuracy using various data. :DD
We are predicting possible effects.. :playful:

Even I don't sleep to know more facts about it. Our job - Trading is on. Made lots of profits in the early hour from Bank Nifty.
Trading never hampers. Most of us are used to it (such frequent disturbances from SEBI, Gormint, Exchange, Broker). :D

Last edited:
It is not just about the market deciding in this case. Its about the trades that individuals will be taking up and the consequences/risks that one has to be aware of even before the the trade is placed. And I am sure everyone has traded in options/futures has had bitter experiences with low liquidity.

Honestly I am not averse to this being implemented in cases where there is very low liquidity but if this is being done for all the the stocks, it would be a good time to start looking at Bangladeshi markets to trade :)

vikas2131

It is not just about the market deciding in this case. Its about the trades that individuals will be taking up and the consequences/risks that one has to be aware of even before the the trade is placed. And I am sure everyone has traded in options/futures has had bitter experiences with low liquidity.

Honestly I am not averse to this being implemented in cases where there is very low liquidity but if this is being done for all the the stocks, it would be a good time to start looking at Bangladeshi markets to trade :)
Hahaha btw bangladdeshi markets dn't have F&O

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
No, no to Bangladeshi market,

:DD 'Mere pass BANK NIFTY hai.'...:up: