Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Is Debt The New Working Capital For The Millennials?

https://www.bloombergquint.com/glob...t-the-new-working-capital-for-the-millennials

We are going to repeat mistakes of west...not many learn from mistakes of others ..
I have personally seen a lot of people buying iPhone on high interest rate cedit card based EMI when their monthly salaries are in the range of 15 to 20k a month. The amount of consumerism they bring is amazingly stupid! Its another "big short" in the making. Michael Lewis will have to turn east for for new fodder for his upcoming books now!

vikas2131

I have personally seen a lot of people buying iPhone on high interest rate cedit card based EMI when their monthly salaries are in the range of 15 to 20k a month. The amount of consumerism they bring is amazingly stupid! Its another "big short" in the making. Michael Lewis will have to turn east for for new fodder for his upcoming books now!
One should learn to live within their means. This kind of behavior is nothing but invitation to problems of epic proportions and ultimately it is us , taxpayers who will be on hook for bailout

Raj232

Closed with a loss.
You should have waited till end-of -day.. .. I guess it would be in profit :)
Todays move in BankNifty is a mad rollercoaster... :)

Almost 220 points upmove in BNF from 2:30 Pm onwards.. :)

Last edited:

TraderGYO

You should have waited till end-of -day.. .. I guess it would be in profit :)
Just logged back in to see the charts, you are right :). I would have been in profits. But I take trades based on the chart. I don't mind taking a loss if my position sizing and chart setup are correct but the chart tells me to get out.

update: I have won the second 30 day challenge with a broker I prefer not to name. Small profits 3% :)due to earlier broker debacle. Anyway, time to take the trading to next step.

Last edited:

Raj232

Just logged back in to see the charts, you are right :). I would have been in profits. But I take trades based on the chart. I don't mind taking a loss if my position sizing and chart setup are correct but the chart tells me to get out.

update: I have won the second 30 day challenge with a broker I prefer not to name. Small profits 3% :)due to earlier broker debacle. Anyway, time to take the trading to next step.
There is one issue there, because, even if you take trades as per the chart, on the last day, there will be ups and downs since the time premium would be very small .. :)