Day Trading Stocks & Futures

CRUDE broke through High Pivot on Daily Timeframe and had a good up move last trading day, we are going up .... today i presume will have a retracement.
These are times the technicals go for a toss. I am actually thinking that there would be huge volatility due to interpretations over the OPEC deal. Sure there was a huge spike up, but that I am thinking that won't necessarily lead to a big retracement.

Guys, has anyone of you used the Aroon indicator here?

The Aroon Indicator evaluates the percentage number of days since the recent 25 day high and low. This makes the Aroon Indicator an oscillator which oscillates between 0 – 100. (Source: https://zerodha.com/expert-advisors/code/aroon-indicator)

I am talking of not the code but the indicator by itself in kite/ fyers etc.

Raj232

Guys, has anyone of you used the Aroon indicator here?

The Aroon Indicator evaluates the percentage number of days since the recent 25 day high and low. This makes the Aroon Indicator an oscillator which oscillates between 0 – 100. (Source: https://zerodha.com/expert-advisors/code/aroon-indicator)

I am talking of not the code but the indicator by itself in kite/ fyers etc.
I found it difficult to understand/implement. Maybe you can check it out and let us know :)

I found it difficult to understand/implement. Maybe you can check it out and let us know :)
I think I can do that. Starting today, I will try to maintain a log for about 15 to 20 trading days for the Aroon indicator standalone and also in conjunction with let's say the MACD indicator and report back the findings for the forum to better interpret things! :)

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Gm.

I never knew, people wr expecting further posts. thanks folks. look today was a sell for IDEA at 9.30am.which was obvious with vol & news so am sure all relished.

Regards
Yes.I use those scanner in my amibroker when I i am at home.Unfortunately I cannot use Amibroker and fatafat scanner since it uses google docs.at office as it is blocked.