Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Shiv12345

Sure.... I got to learn the amazing world of FUTURES. Now I feel like Options are useless (with all those time decay contraints) . Futures are more accurate and fair (provided we are on right side).
Hahahaaaa......:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD

somehow the pic you posted shows Banknifty options ... for 23K profit ... :DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD
... yes Futures are always safer with slightly less profits :)
Haha... True.... By the way, neither 27652 got breached nor 23502 came. Whats happening!! Now I really wish banknifty approaches 27652. At least it should try once (with global indices approaching near their respective All Time High levels)

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Haha... True.... By the way, neither 27652 got breached nor 23502 came. Whats happening!! Now I really wish banknifty approaches 27652. At least it should try once (with global indices approaching near their respective All Time High levels)
Your 23502 will surely come and it will come when you least expect it.

rjshem

aap sabhi ke aashirwaad ki badaulat. Aap sabhi ki kripaa se ..... aap ka apnaa SHIV ab badaa ho chukaa hai ..... Jee haa aap sabhi ka apnaa SHIV. Ab SHIV OPTIONS mein nahi, FUTURES mein trade karta hai.

SHIV kaa waada .... Baatein kam, aur kaam zyaada.

(Note: Moderator sir, please translate the above message into English by yourself)
Very nice to see u grow and progress. Good going u put life back into this thread when it had got stuck good to see u back and doing well.

Shiv12345

aap sabhi ke aashirwaad ki badaulat. Aap sabhi ki kripaa se ..... aap ka apnaa SHIV ab badaa ho chukaa hai ..... Jee haa aap sabhi ka apnaa SHIV. Ab SHIV OPTIONS mein nahi, FUTURES mein trade karta hai.

SHIV kaa waada .... Baatein kam, aur kaam zyaada.

(Note: Moderator sir, please translate the above message into English by yourself)
Very nice to see u grow and progress. Good going u put life back into this thread when it had got stuck good to see u back and doing well.
Thank you sir. :)

I think I need to rethink my trading career . Even after 5 years of trading I am doing same mistakes. Not following stop losses and letting the losses run.

Hey man! I am sorry for your loss. But we are not complete traders if we don't blow up accounts. If this is any solace, about a year and a half back - I got badly screwed up in Voltas options. I bought calls but they weren't going up - this was right in the middle of summer with AC sales zooming up.

Out of panic of losing all my capital (That was the time I was also placing all my money on a single counter) - I got trapped badly and exited. It was a huge mistake from my side - the CE then increased 2.3x the original buy price but I blew it up totally - the loss was some 78 or 88k- I don't remember it all that well.

But good about the rest and trying to reassess trading styles and priorities. I have been on a so called "holiday + study" break and it sure is helping me.

We are all fallible at the end of the day and we must keep rising no matter what. These kinds of setbacks keep happening once in a while. So chin up! Also if this helps you, and I must say it now - I have been a huge fan of your intraday trades. Several times, I looked up to that and pulled myself up looking at your trade setups. So let not one setback tire you out.