Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

Every thread has fallen silent today.Looks like nobody has a clue in the sudden downfall.Till about 10 mins ago I did not look at BN. Oh my god 600 points range today!.
well that is a problem..one should always know what to do in market in all situations to keep oneself safe ..Now it seems to me that we will repeat 2015 -2016 situation but on longer time horizon like 2 years i feel..

nil.nik.9777

Yes till elections results in 2019 markets looks like will be going to be flat and tend to downward.
Every thread has fallen silent today.Looks like nobody has a clue in the sudden downfall.Till about 10 mins ago I did not look at BN. Oh my god 600 points range today!.
well that is a problem..one should always know what to do in market in all situations to keep oneself safe ..Now it seems to me that we will repeat 2015 -2016 situation but on longer time horizon like 2 years i feel..

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Yes you are right.The range looks like between 10K to 11 K for this entire year.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
We will go lower than 10 K later this year when dollar will become lot more stronger closer to 100.
Dollar near 100 becomes too far fetched even the Americans wouldn't like to the Greenback to runaway like that.It's not good even for them.

vikas2131

Dollar near 100 becomes too far fetched even the Americans wouldn't like to the Greenback to runaway like that.It's not good even for them.
It would go even higher than that which would cause recession in the last quarter of 2019 or first quarter of 2020 most likely and from there it will start multi year bear market and we will see return of 2003-2008 kind of bull market :)

Last edited:

pannet1

negative. i think fellas are counting money.

was able to figure out the break down correctly but chickened out early.

1528103777520.png

1528103650722.png

EDIT: SHORT TRADE
swaped jun 10800 CE with jul. It seems a OK day for me. so far.

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
It would even higher than that which would cause recession in the last quarter of 2019 or first quarter of 2020 most likely and from there it will start multi year bear market and we will see return 2003-2008 kind of bull market :)
Oh.I wouldn't mind a bear market.Good time to accumulate good companies ;)