Day Trading Stocks & Futures

onequorauser

This stock along with HDFC Bank and KotakBank is in every MutualFund and DII portfolio with as much as 3% of weightage. Would you as a fundmanager let it fall drastically. As a fund manager if I believe the fundamentals are not good then I will exit slowly at a higher price. Monthend factsheets of each find would show if the holdings have decreased.
Well then... that answers my when..:)

I think it is being kept afloat by some operators. I have said this before as well.

The very reason why enquiry is needed is a reason to worry.Anyone who went in thinking that NPAs are just about topping out have been met with a bad surprise. It without a shred of doubt had a bad quarter and another and then another.

In the private banking space ICICI is lagging HDFC, Kotak etc in terms of the run that they have had in the recent past. All these things are just justifying what has already happened.

There are obvious reasons to be short this stock. But the question is When?
Hope you didn't short it - up 3% - Good I exited yesterday

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Any particular reasons ?
I always take breaks wether going good or bad.That helps me zoom out and see from a higher view and then i come back with clear mind and a Bang.
Being daily in inside the intraday charts I tend to lose the overall perspective.Also I have some pressing personal commitments today.

onequorauser

So it happened - CEO sent on leave and stock zooms - Seems operators knew this news before market close and that's why it moved up sharply and had a huge buy order aftermarket
Well... As I had said yesterday, it is being kept afloat. You have a good reason to be short but not really the time. Some technical weakness ought to be visible. There is no point in fore-running the move. You never know how far it will go before it starts the decline