Day Trading Stocks & Futures

pannet1

Done for the day guys..

All were short trades ..
I would say luck is on my side today as i get out of shorts early, else could have deep red.

Wanted to carry few short in BNF but avoided.. as i just wanted to relax on weekend.

so much for trading from mobile. incredible .... god bless .. keep it up. be very very scared from monday.

my mantra: if you are loosing you should be afraid ... if you are winning you should be very very afraid

@ nitingosavi
@ ifin

If you are comfortable, then please post the reasoning behind, shorting BNF or buying BN puts, atleast for today and for yesterday also..
No compulsion
Thanks

@ nitingosavi
@ ifin

If you are comfortable, then please post the reasoning behind, shorting BNF or buying BN puts, atleast for today and for yesterday also..
No compulsion
Thanks
In my case, I thought the levels around 26150-200 were sorta over heated! There was an amazing amount of short covering going on, so I expected the rally to pause and to transition to long unwinding. It turned into a false signal there. I still expect BN to reach 25,900 ish levels by expiry but unsure of when it could slide down. I probably think it could start around Monday or Tuesday afternoon sessions. That would also be the time I would definitely buy June calls :)

In my case, I thought the levels around 26150-200 were sorta over heated! There was an amazing amount of short covering going on, so I expected the rally to pause and to transition to long unwinding. It turned into a false signal there. I still expect BN to reach 25,900 ish levels by expiry but unsure of when it could slide down. I probably think it could start around Monday or Tuesday afternoon sessions. That would also be the time I would definitely buy June calls :)
The discount in BNF has shrunk from 100 odd points to 40 odd points.