Day Trading Stocks & Futures

When you are accumulated profit reaches to 10% then you can send this 10% back to the bank account.
for example you have 100000 capital and whenever your profit reaches to 10000 you can send this 10000 back to the bank account.

You can decide this percentage on your comfort.
I'm not sure why would you want to send the profits back to bank - post every trade. You should be using this to add to trading capital. It's the risk management that you should be thinking off - how much of total capital in hand to be deployed

When you are accumulated profit reaches to 10% then you can send this 10% back to the bank account.
for example you have 100000 capital and whenever your profit reaches to 10000 you can send this 10000 back to the bank account.

Thanks bro. How much do you send yourself personally?
I set target of 20k which is 10% of capital

I'm not sure why would you want to send the profits back to bank - post every trade. You should be using this to add to trading capital. It's the risk management that you should be thinking off - how much of total capital in hand to be deployed
Yes you are correct..
It depends your priorities.. either you need money for living so need to withdraw or you have other income and you left profit in accounts to grow account size day by day.