Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

sep is all about red red red in ledger.......:annoyed:
bye for now......
Guess I'll have about Rs. 100 plus today, if I don't lose it by 5pm :D

Tlahuicole

Yesterday made a loss of 50k in hcltech call. still holding it like a fool. position trader is more of a physiology, fear greed thing.. takes time to master it!!

will sell next time as soon as i see sell sign in 15 min chart :| Lets see today.

@ Tlahuicole
bty zerodha is alot better in comparison with peers. hows it eating up your profit??
Einstein,

I am doing average of 4 trades per day and this goes to about 160 INR brokerage. Other than these I practice scalping too, but for scalping I seem to find others much impressive with fixed brokerage plan than zerodha. For my original system with around 3 to 4 trades per day zerodha is fine but not for learning scalping.

Einstein

----------------------------------

Last edited:

Today's earning : Currency -242, FNO -295, balance 2882..

Need to re-think about this "Buy stop" and "sell stop" orders.. seems to catch the tops and bottoms perfectly, buys at the top and sells at the bottom :mad: .. It worked so well till a few days ago in taking the capital from 2500 to 4000..
Today's earning : Currency +29, FNO +75, balance 2986..

nifty futures sellers are nearly 2x of buyers. are all in selling mood?
Just my 2 Sterling [instead of 2 cents :D ], the number of Sellers and Buyers can sometimes be really misleading. The total Sell orders and Total Buy orders go down deep and what happens is that at some far away levels of price both up and below which are quite not possible to be achieved at a given day many orders are placed and they rest for the whole day therefore inspite of being in the system they have negligible value of being genuine but they inflate the number on one side [ Buy or Sell ] , this is where trapping is being laid down.

However this is not the case every time ,often on low volume days this comparison of buy & sell orders tends to be quite impressive.