Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Don't know. But maybe IDBI, SBI and CanBk which received a lot of money are likely to boom. The mechanism of the recap bonds is still not announced.
Its an irony actually. More money goes to the banks under PCA (about 52K cr.) and lesser to the others (35K cr)..makes the whole point of putting them under PCA meaningless. I wonder if these numbers were actually considered when the government said that they are going to reduce the borrowing. Not a problem for tomorrow but the deficit is likely to be higher when it is announced.

Its an irony actually. More money goes to the banks under PCA (about 52K cr.) and lesser to the others (35K cr)..makes the whole point of putting them under PCA meaningless. I wonder if these numbers were actually considered when the government said that they are going to reduce the borrowing. Not a problem for tomorrow but the deficit is likely to be higher when it is announced.
No, the deficit won't be affected. RBI has passed a surplus of 30000crores and now they will get some money from all those disinvestment (HPCL 37000 crores). The deficit they will manage. I am not clear about whether the current round of announcements was just an announcement of the roadmap or will the money be disbursed out of the budget.

No, the deficit won't be affected. RBI has passed a surplus of 30000crores and now they will get some money from all those disinvestment (HPCL 37000 crores). The deficit they will manage. I am not clear about whether the current round of announcements was just an announcement of the roadmap or will the money be disbursed out of the budget.
This was just the first round of details of the earlier sum they had promised for indradhanush. 8K cr from budget and about 80K from bonds which brings us back the the deficit question. Further details https://www.bloombergquint.com/busi...etails-bank-recapitalisation-plan-with-riders

Just to add to this..the HPCL buy is also going to be a borrowing by the ONGC at whatever price they agree. EXIM Bank and ICICI would be the lenders in this case. It may not show directly on the governments balance sheet directly though.

Shiv12345

Which one looks safe investment? NIFTY (March expiry) 10700 PE (now @ 110 approx) or else NIFTY (March expiry) 11400 CE (now around 120) .... ?? One of them will slam 500 for sure. I have taken one 10700 PE hoping that February may witness some retracement post budget.
Looking at global indices .... Lagta hai kal bahut maza aane wala hai ... My 10700 PE investment may just produce something tomorrow ... Good night