Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Shiv12345

Hi ... Not really into shorting options. I love tracking premium erosion (optionwriting) activities but never participate in shorting options. Reason is that it can result into unlimited liability i.e. unlimited loss if the movement begins after shorting. So, I had to remain content by only one trade today. I bought Bank Nifty 24000 PE (August) at 56 during morning and sold at 78 ... Took considerable multiple units of lots, hence was able to make decent gains. But overall, finding a good trade has been tough since last Thursday. Had a great dhamaakedaar trade last Wednesday. But after that I have been tracking markets most of the time ... Lol ... haha ...

Sent from my HTC Desire 728 dual sim using Tapatalk

Shiv12345

Nifty testing patience by dropping anchor. Need to accumulate options at right time at lowest premium possible. Today's market is all about grabbing index options at low premiums. Seems like we can get to see one side movement later in the day. Good luck!! If one can make entry at right time, he/she can even make 200% to 400% profit.

Shiv12345

Nifty testing patience by dropping anchor. Need to accumulate options at right time at lowest premium possible. Today's market is all about grabbing index options at low premiums. Seems like we can get to see one side movement later in the day. Good luck!! If one can make entry at right time, he/she can even make 200% to 400% profit.

On such a confusing and tough expiry day, it had to be only and only COMBO which could have produced some decent gains. The combo which I took was ITM combo. The purpose of ITM combo is that one can NEVER lose all the premium in case of failure. Atleast 50% premium will be left in the end. So the maximum one can lose is 50% of total cost. Now the ITM combo which I took at 2:30 PM was NIFTY 9850 CE and NIFTY 9900 PE (both August expiry) when the index was around 9880 or so. Total premium cost was 54. The only condition was that it required nifty to break or breach range of 9850 to 9900 in order to produce profits. Around 2:55 PM, it breached 9900 mark and rallied a bit. In the end, I sold the combo at 65. Made decent gains with multiple lots.

Shiv12345

First day of new series ... Premiums are extremely high of almost each and every contract. Since a lot of selling pressure was coming around 9955 (which was a big hurdle) in Nifty, hence it was difficult to tell whether the current impulsive wave would hold or not. Bought Bank Nifty Combo 24000 PE & 24700 CE (7th September) at total cost of 81 when both became approx 40 each during morning. Just now sold at 88 ... No more trading for this week. Enjoy weekend!!

Shiv12345

Bank Nifty Combo (7th Sep) 24000 PE & 24600 CE bought at total premium cost of 73 today .... Sold at 82 minutes ago .... All index options witnessed heavy premium erosion during morning.

Shiv12345

Bank Nifty Combo (7th Sep) 24000 PE & 24600 CE bought at total premium cost of 73 today .... Sold at 82 minutes ago .... All index options witnessed heavy premium erosion during morning.

Ohh no!! I should have waited more .... Now it has zoomed to 106 ... Cant believe ... Missed huge profit ...

Shiv12345

Do you buy equal quantity in such combo trades?
Yes ... I bought the combo only after confirming two things:-

1. Once majority of premium erosion gets over.

2. Once both sides (CE & PE) become equal (approx)

Today I bought 400 quantities each of them when both were around 36 each (approx) ... Made good money today but still missed huge profit today ... feeling foolish now ...

Shiv12345

Yes ... I bought the combo only after confirming two things:-

1. Once majority of premium erosion gets over.

2. Once both sides (CE & PE) become equal (approx)

Today I bought 400 quantities each of them when both were around 36 each (approx) ... Made good money today but still missed huge profit today ... feeling foolish now ...

It's a cruel world .... The combo price now jumped above 110 ... Slapping myself now .... :-(