Day Trading Stocks & Futures

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Folks who trade with Zerodha Kite, get up from your lazy Sunday nap and start getting famlirised with the new Kite interface. Not sure what value it added. But if someone can find how to trun the background black (theme, missing it), plz let me know.

Folks who trade with Zerodha Kite, get up from your lazy Sunday nap and start getting famlirised with the new Kite interface. Not sure what value it added. But if someone can find how to trun the background black (theme, missing it), plz let me know.
Searching for the same

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Tuna

Figured it out. @ Display Dropdown --> At the bottom --> Theme Day /Night and Save Preferrence.

GUI GUI khel raha hey apna Zerodha coders log

Tuna

Anyone knows how to pop out the Kite window (Chart). The popout icon (which was coming at the top right corner as an arrow key) is now missing. Man, these folks are playing everyday. Looks like bug-fixing in real production. Way to go Zerodha.

checkmate7

Anyone knows how to pop out the Kite window (Chart). The popout icon (which was coming at the top right corner as an arrow key) is now missing. Man, these folks are playing everyday. Looks like bug-fixing in real production. Way to go Zerodha.

:( didnt find anywhere in the chart...they had time yesterday still they didnt check all the basic features...

That top right of the chart, next to refresh, draw etc.

checkmate7

That top right of the chart, next to refresh, draw etc.

Its not there on top corner extreme right if you are using mozilla... In IE it is visible

Tuna

ok, not coming on Mozila. Let me check on Chrome.