Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I don't know how much obv helped people, but the bonhomie generated by suffixing everyone with a 'ji' surely was a new (good) thing.

Vivek
:thumb::thumb:

OBV has become backbone of my trading system.
:thumb:

That means u are using another system along with obv na..?
Just backbone does not make a whole body.. We need heart and lungs too.. :D
(heart and lungs = some other trading method)

aja

Though Q not asked to me my point not go with it 1:1 :D as I seen your previous posts recently...Better to trade with TSL and exits @ major points
aaj Mangalvaar hai,babaji bole ki 9 logo ko quote karke 1 prashna puchh lena,sab loss cover ho jaayega,aap ko next Mangalavaar ko.......... ;)

travi/Xray/vijju/Ravi/Tuna/rjshem/MB/vivek/tp
Vaise Babaji ne 9 Deviya kaha tha,lekin mai Manipulation kar diya :rofl:

jokes apart,thx VJAY bhai for the reply.

XRAY27

I don't know how much obv helped people, but the bonhomie generated by suffixing everyone with a 'ji' surely was a new (good) thing.

Vivek
As a matter of fact no system is traded in its original form take it from pivot to demark,people are mixing it up,same is with OBV...only stunning thing is where are the persons who are in that thread gone :eek:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
aaj Mangalvaar hai,babaji bole ki 9 logo ko quote karke 1 prashna puchh lena,sab loss cover ho jaayega,aap ko next Mangalavaar ko.......... ;)

Vaise Babaji ne 9 Deviya kaha tha,lekin mai Manipulation kar diya :rofl:

jokes apart,thx VJAY bhai for the reply.
Aja bhai, tumhare prashnnon ka uttar dene ko sab tatpar rehtey hain, coz your profile name is so 'inviting' ;)

Vivek

VJAY

Last edited:

rjshem

travi/Xray/vijju/Ravi/Tuna/rjshem/MB/vivek/tp-

1:1 RR is good or bad?
It depends on ur method winning rate. 1:1 will be difficult to make good profit as expenses like brokerage slippage stt will eat a lot of it .1:2.5/3 with 50% winrate will be good if u can keep ur costs low.do a backtestur method atleast 3 to 6 months with all possible scenarios permutations combinations.ull know better.choose what suits u better.whatever u plan it should be best possible way to make ur 45000 into 90000 that should be ur prime focus for now.