Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

today i learn something new which i did not know earlier :pompus: just sharing it here with everyone else, might be helpful :pompus:
i finds this very useful information bcoz on thursdays there is very high time decay, so even if someone blindly shortingg options n go wrong, he can still camed out with profit :pompus:

Intraday High-Low: Summary
Price reaches the day's high and low often within the first minute of the stock's open. Within the first hour of trading, the day's high occurs 49% of the time and price reaches the day's low 46% of the time, on average.
1676541402460.png

Mr. Bulkowski is best when it comes to research n statistics :pompus::DD:DD:DD
many time i m feels that he my rich , clever, successful, europe version :pompus::DD:DD:DD

whole article is here
https://thepatternsite.com/IntradayHighLow.html

Romeo1998

the accuracy of mathematics in stock market is just mind blowing :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i m really surprised n curious n quite happy also :pompus::DD:DD:DD who is this person who has written this algo to fool the human brain :pompus::DD:DD:DD i can clearly read his patterns, calculate them on paper, but cannot convert it to code :pompus::DD:DD:DD target for today was 40967, in morning opening no one thinked that :pompus::DD:DD:DD but now all is sees dreams of 40K :pompus::DD:DD:DD
this is someone just like me who uses pure mathematics :pompus::DD:DD:DD i wants to meeting u whoever is u :pompus::DD:DD:DD
my heart say u is a beauty lady :pompus::DD:DD:DD
1676619585166.png

Romeo1998

trading is all about money management, big profit n small loss :pompus:
n Mr. Van Tharp know this perfectly :pompus:
he even create game on this :pompus: it have demo version also :pompus: first i m a download demo for kids for trained them to maked many money :pompus::DD:DD:DD
yes saturday sunday they must played game n manage shop :pompus::DD:DD:DD but it must be game of money :pompus::DD:DD:DD
has anyone played this game ? :pompus:
https://www.vantharp.com/the-position-sizingtm-game-4-0
1676694916236.png

The overall objective of the game is to make a 50% return in each of the ten levels without going bankrupt. The first levels of this game teach you position sizing strategies and the importance of large R-multiples. What you win or lose will be expressed as R-multiples. If you aren’t familiar yet with how R-multiples work, the game is a great way to learn it hands-on. You even get exposed to some more advanced systems concepts like separate probability statistics and expectancy statistics. The game’s new look and feel make it simpler to play, easier to understand, and more like what you are used to seeing when you trade. :pompus: