Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Nish

N cp = 18602.

Had already reminded on last Friday:

N cp=18812.

By the way - I had already cautioned few days ago that 17800 is just a figure and market is in Over Baught condition !

But now N and NB very near to support zone of 18465 and 42750 ,

So for my own trading personally waiting for proper Bullish trade in both the indices - may be today or tomorrow - with a PROPER SL in place !

If anyone has different view , pl share to avoid any wrong trade !

mohan.sic

Yday Someone said:
" ... Sorry I should remind again that we should not use great quotes, wellness tips and hopefully no Bhagavat Gita lessons as a pretext. "

I forgot , who said it ! :)

Oh I said that ...is there some memory issues to forget so fast ?
I said please don't use them as a pretext to cover ignorance.
And today I said if people still choose to stage the same and live in ignorance...what can any one do ?? ..it is their karma...:)

Nish

Oh I said that ...is there some memory issues to forget so fast ?
I said please don't use them as a pretext to cover ignorance.
And today I said if people still choose to stage the same and live in ignorance...what can any one do ?? ..it is their karma...:)
Enjoyed ? Good !
Now let's concentrate on the market - our main job here ! :)

N cp=18617.
BN cp=43132.

Today 2 BN trade in small profits and 1 N in trade in small loss ! ... Net-sum Zero ! .. Just a time-pass practice ! :)

Is BN showing a posible W or will it be a dip-cut ? Can anyone guess ?
Both 50:50 % posibilities ?
The way USDINR is moving, normally there should have been a major dip. USDINR is down 75 paisa today !!

Nish

The way USDINR is moving, normally there should have been a major dip. USDINR is down 75 paisa today !!
But the same news is Net Positive for IT stocks , and in-turn + for N. So N recovered from days low with RIL jugaad !
HDFCBank also recovered from days low - hence BN's slide stoped somewhat.

But as a dicipline not carrying any option trade over-night !