Day Trading Stocks & Futures

broader market index CNX500 should not undercut the intraday low of 14820.40 (23-11-21). if it happens bulls have to again work hard to change the short-term trend.
if it is taken out then may go up to 146200
there is a technical support 14730-35 in CNX500 may bounce but the way overall price structure is, it seems like distribution is going on. started on 16-9-21 with climax happening on 18-10-21.

there is a technical support 14730-35 in CNX500 may bounce but the way overall price structure is, it seems like distribution is going on. started on 16-9-21 with climax happening on 18-10-21.
with new covid variant coming into the picture CNX pharma will outperform the broader market. also, its short-term trend has changed to up today same goes for CNX healthcare.
there must be good stocks waiting for BO or breaking out today

It's really carnage on Dalal Street.
Remembering 26/11 happened in Mumbai.
This is effect mostly disasterous. God know what had happened to newly entered investors.
I am holding hot iron rod in my had will be till next trading day.
It's painful day....

Curiously enough, vix has risen 20%... but people around me are still seeing this as a buying opportunity rather than fear of further fall... contradictory indications... dekhte hai kya hota hai...
Doctor Sahab,
Dil ki suno.
You have seen how most of us gone wrong by our own methods either technical or fundamentals.
So if you are convinced go for it.
But if you have sligh dilemma better to stay away from market.

Curiously enough, vix has risen 20%... but people around me are still seeing this as a buying opportunity rather than fear of further fall... contradictory indications... dekhte hai kya hota hai...
Perhaps .... all the contradictions are due to inability to decide oneself in the role of trader/investor/both. And in case of both how to juggle the roles.

For traders there seems easy shorts .... PayTM on first two days of listing was easy short, then indices in these kind of days as today are easy shorts.

But many people I know are using trading profits (shorts) to buy the dip in quality stocks in small amounts bit by bit for their long term portfolio.

I don't really trade much (I am a bad trader) but I used my cash to add small amounts of Bajaj Finance, DMart, Infoedge, Godrej Properties, Pidlites, Polycab, Asian Paints, TCS, Titan, Abott. I don't buy in one go. I buy bit by bit. More fall in future will be further opportunity to add.

Nobody knows when market will bottom or Top. So why bother predicting it.

travi

VIX is a measure of perceived volatility, it is incorrectly called the FEAR Index.

Any large moves either side tends to increase VIX, like the 1 SD and 2 SD... & so on metrics curves gets wider.
Usually mkt is geared to rise over time, that is why VIX is a bit more sensitive to downside moves.

And as the saying goes, Bulls climb the stairs, while the Bears jump outta the window :)

Every dip is buying opportunity :p one could be scaling-in if they missed a previous bus.