Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Govt to introduce a bill in winter session which will ban private cryptocurrencies in India .Bill proposes RBI issued framework to regulate cryptocurrency in India....

PayTM finally finding Support .... as of now.
PayTM has bottomed out (as of now, in future it's rise and fall will dependent on Management Focus, or lack of it, on future vision, market perception, as there is no earnings to discount).

Traders may take a call on their own, but as a Long Term Investor I will stay clear....

as I am unable to decode the focus of mgmt. Even Zomato is in loss but mgmt. focus is visible (disclosure I have no investment in Zomato). As present it seems PayTM seems to be leader in only wallet/ UPI business. All other areas it is Jack of all trades leader in none. Regarding expansion in banking business, so far it has got license just as payment bank not a full fledged Bank. BTW all Fintechs can only be collaborators/ partners of banks not alternative to bank.

These are just my personal views and I may be wrong.

I just wanted to state that PayTM has, as of now, bottomed out, because earlier I had stated that it may go for one more LC .... and it went down further 15% .... but bottomed there.

verify the fact/source of this image :DD
It seems to be an old pic and surely not related to recent crypto news.

Koi BTC -17% nahi gira hai!! ( this week)
Oh my bad it seems. I just saw the name of news channel ....

Yes news(image) was incorrect. Few of them even gained marginally.

Last edited: