Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Very lackluster listing of Aditya Birla AMC.

Euphoria in market over ....?? No takers for mutual fund business from reputed business group and fourth largest domestic fund house.

DMart 4535:greedy:

and Bajaj Twins says .... We won't give you dip. ;)Lena hai to uncha khareedo ....:DD

Very lackluster listing of Aditya Birla AMC.

Euphoria in market over ....?? No takers for mutual fund business from reputed business group and fourth largest domestic fund house.
Don't worry Moody revised ratings of 9 banks from negative to Stable.....
RBI will infusion lot of money in it
And Traders and Investors are here if they had shortfall of cash....;)

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds ......

Tyre's -> Ceat and Apollo finally lit up :) been holding from past few months as aforementioned over here.
Out of Ceat. Apollo waiting for little more up-move and will close.

Tatamotors - damn it. Having bailed 70% of my stocks - leaving sour taste since it moved 35 points more from my sell price.

Question to netizens over here. 70% of the times when I sell a stock from my holding its been moving northwards heavily. Having done the grunt work of holding I miss en-cashing the heavy moves of 7 to 13% from my sell price. What is it that I may be doing wrong?

Respectfully

Dip in TCS due to Profit Booking.

This takes down entire IT Space for Today.

When a large banyan tree falls whole forest shakes.:DD:DD

17986 spot - prints a new high.

Last few days 17950 - 17940 spot is where the play is happening.

Last three week spot highs = 17947,17943 and 17941 - what does it say?

Be me market is still bullish. This festive season we will see some more fireworks and these highs would be taken out in coming months. I won't run positional shorts. Small short swings may be. I am on the bullish side.

Again these are my views not trade recommendations. Been running calendar spread simulations. Happen to post one earlier and have one more running for current week (simulation). Somehwere not able to point figure where exactly I may incur losses. There are few option wizards on this thread but everyone been Mumm unfortunately

Respectfully

Tyre's -> Ceat and Apollo finally lit up :) been holding from past few months as aforementioned over here.
Out of Ceat. Apollo waiting for little more up-move and will close.

Tatamotors - damn it. Having bailed 70% of my stocks - leaving sour taste since it moved 35 points more from my sell price.

Question to netizens over here. 70% of the times when I sell a stock from my holding its been moving northwards heavily. Having done the grunt work of holding I miss en-cashing the heavy moves of 7 to 13% from my sell price. What is it that I may be doing wrong?

Respectfully
Phenomenon not uncommon during bull phase. Pendulum continue to swing more in this side of swing.

BTW one cannot catch tops n bottoms ....
Should be happy if you followed your system punctually .... and are profitable.